Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!

Dear, Sweet Talia,
Seriously! Where did the year go? I knew it would fly by. I soaked up every moment I could, breathing you in, hoping to impress the sweetness upon my memory. I so enjoyed this busy and difficult year. One last chance at raising an infant (at least that's the plan!). You have been our delight. It doubles my pleasure to see your brother and sister enjoying you as much as your Dad and I do. You are a gift. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

from this:




















to this:






















to this:


yummy!




















(Oh! and take a look at the perfect posers at the apple orchard!)





lovely!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

oh my gosh, you have SUCH adorable kids! My sister is pregnant with number 3, I can't wait! :)

life really does fly by when you get older.. sheesh!!

Grandma and Grandpa Benson said...

Gloria . . . they are beautiful . . . absolutely beautiful!!!